QuickRecruit.in is a subsidiary of Clarysys Networks Private Ltd.. QuickRecruit.in respects the privacy of its users and thrives
- Users have to provide certain information to avail all the services listed
- Information including name, address, sex, age, password, email address, educational and job qualification, etc. is required to maintain, protect, improve our services and provide you with a comprehensive user rich experience in our website.
- We do not store social media passwords. The sole purpose to obtain such information is to recommend jobs in accordance with your likes.
- We may place cookies or web beacons on your browser to improve the responsiveness of the site for our users. Cookies use random user identification numbers to understand users’ interest (such as
- You can always stop a cookie to reach your web server by declining it or making changes in your site settings. Our affiliated third party advertisers may also launch cookies to your browser for augmented site performances.
Affiliated Third Party Sites
- QuickRecruit.in offers links to other third-party websites. Such sites are governed by their respective terms, disclaimers and privacy policies. Once you click on an advertising link, you leave our website and thusly we shall not be control or govern any information you provide
- We shall not be held responsible for any improper use of your information provided
- When we present your information to our advertisers, it is in the form aggregated statistics on traffic with various pages within our site. And we contact you time to time to offer advertisements that may benefit you.
QuickRecruit.in shares information to our affiliated third-party websites without user consent in the following circumstances;
1. When it is asked by law, or by any authority for the purpose of verification of identity, investigation for cybercrime or for prosecution and punishments for
2. When your resume is needed by a reputed company for shortlisting candidate for job profile.
3. We also share user information within our group of companies, employees, officers and staffs of such companies for processing information on our behalf.
Accessing and Updating Personal Information
When you use QuickRecruit.in we believe that the information provided by you is accurate, true and legitimate. Any information found to be inaccurate must be corrected by the user for legitimate business purposes. We also ask you to remove, update or access inaccurate information before it is shared or forwarded or we shall have to take measures to decline any reasonably disproportionate information that may
Rest assured all information gathered on QuickRecruit.in is securely stored and under the protection of internet security act. However, no internet is completely free of fraudulent activity. Therefore users shouldn’t hold QuickRecruit.in responsible for any interception of
For any grievance or complaints please free to mail us at email@example.com