- Monitor and advice on information security issues related to the systems and workflow to ensure the internal security controls, appropriate and operating as intended.
- Coordinate and execute IT security projects.
- Coordinate response to information security incidents.
- Develop and publish Information Security policies, procedures, standards and guidelines based on knowledge of best practices and compliance requirements.
- Conduct data classification assessment and security audits and manage remediation plans.
- Collaborate with IT management, the legal department, safety and security, and law enforcement agencies to manage security vulnerabilities.
- Create, manage and maintain user security awareness.
- Conduct security research in keeping abreast of latest security issues.
Security Operations and Engineering